Improving the lives of local children and families
Aims & Purposes
- Provide high quality community based services
- Provide local people with opportunities to get involved in their community
- Bring new services into the community
Our Charitable Objectives
- To develop the capacity and skills of local children and families so that they are able to participate more fully in society.
- The relief of poverty through services and activities that support families
- The relief of unemployment through targeted activities to support employment opportunities
- The advancement of education, training or retraining, particularly among unemployed people, and providing employed people with work experience.
- The provision of recreational facilities for the public at large and/or those who by reasons of their youth, age, infirmity or disability, poverty or social and economic circumstances have need of such facilities.
- The provision of Early Intervention support and services to prevent the escalation of need that families face.
- The provision of public health facilities and childcare.
- The provision of public safety and prevention of crime.
Such other means as may from time to time be determined, subject to the prior consent of the Charity Commissioners for England and Wales.
The area of benefit is Greenwich West, Plumstead and North Lewisham